The use of computers for clinical care a case series of advanced us sites implementation of the computerized patient record system and other clinical computing applications at the va puget sound health care system in metzger jb ed proceedings of the sixth annual nicholas e davies cpr recognition symposium november 4 5 los . Computing for clinicians division of information services providing a broad array of computing services to the academic clinical and administrative areas of suny downstate medical center. Get this from a library computing for clinicians t chard. The center for clinical computing cccccc systems are extensively used eby physicians who are under no obligationin using to use them studies have shown that the systems are well received and that they helped help clinicians improve the quality of patient care
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.